Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome aboard !


Hello Happy Fellows !

As I start to post on the English language Might and Reason Forum, I think that a link to a Blog written in French will be almost useless ... So I have decided to create a blog in English to publish my articles on figurines. 

I will start with my Seven Years War Austrian and Prussian Armies. May be latter, I will add posts on my Antique/medieval Armies, and my other "Armies in becoming", namely the Holy Roman German Empire in the Thirty Years War, the Austrians in the Napoleonic Area, the American Civil War, and the Franco-prussian War. 

So Welcome Aboard !

PAB



1 comment:

  1. Well done, especially liked the hint about styrene covers for the pliers. Your officer does look very proper now!

    Bon Chance!

    Don

    ReplyDelete